We have a lot of sports channels and streaming apps like ESPN+, NBC Sports, and fuboTV. You can enjoy popular leagues like MLB, NHL, NFL, and motorsport events on them. However, when it comes to streaming cricket, Willow TV tops the list. If you enjoy watching cricket matches and leagues from around the world, then go for Willow TV. In the USA, Willow TV brings cricket matches in HD quality even on your local TV Provider. Let’s add Willow TV on Android TV and enjoy watching cricket matches 24×7.
Willow TV is the official broadcaster of The International Cricket Council (ICC). So, they broadcast matches of England Cricket Board, Cricket Australia, Cricket South Africa, Bangladesh Cricket Board, and more. Also, enjoy popular cricket leagues like the Indian Premier League and Pakistan Super League on your TV.
Willow TV has the following two subscriptions.
- Monthly Subscription plan: $9.99
- Yearly Subscription Plan: $60
Willow TV on Android TV
Willow TV has its own application for your Android TV. However, you need a Willow TV subscription or a TV provider subscription to access the app on your TV. Now, you can enjoy all formats of cricket of your favorite teams on your TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Willow TV on Android TV
1. Firstly, launch your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Choose the Apps tab and then launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon.
4. On the search bar, type in Willow TV and then search for the same.
5. Choose the Willow TV app from among your search results.
6. Select the Install button.
7. Launch the Willow TV app.
8. Sign in with your credentials.
9. Finally, it is time to watch the Cricket matches from the Willow app on your TV.
How to Watch Willow TV on Android TV outside the US
Willow TV is available only in the US and Canada. So, if you happen to be out of these countries, you need to sideload the Willow app.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Android TV and then launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and then type in Downloader by AFTV news in the search bar.
3. Select the Downloader app icon from the app suggestions and then click on the Install button.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. Open the Settings app from the Android TV home screen.
2. Next, click on the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Select the Downloader app and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
Sideload Willow TV on Android TV Using Downloader
1. Launch the new Downloader app on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Allow option when prompted.
3. Type in the URL for Willow TV in the URL section of the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Go option and then download the APK file for the Willow TV app.
5. Further, start installing the Willow TV APK on your TV.
6. Wait for the installation to complete and then launch the Willow TV on your TV.
Alternative Method: Cast Willow TV on Android TV
If you wish, you can cast the Willow TV mobile app on your TV as follows.
1. Connect your Android TV and Android or iOS smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Willow app and then Sign in with your account credentials.
4. Further, tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Pick your Android TV from the list of available devices on your screen.
6. Wait till the app casts on your TV.
7. Finally, start streaming the titles from Willow TV.
Other Supported Devices
Following is a list of other devices on which you can find and access the Willow TV app.
- Google TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Willow TV app on your Smart TV from the Play Store.
If you have the right TV Provider subscription, Willow TV is free for you.