KeepSolind VPN Unlimited is one of the popular mid-range VPNs in the market. When compared to other high-end VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, the features available in VPN Unlimited are very minimal. But those minimal features are more than enough for Android TV and Android TV Box. VPN Unlimited for Android TV offers complete security and protection while surfing the internet.
The only drawback of VPN Unlimited is that the VPN is based in the USA. With that, your internet traffic is always monitored and stored for security purposes. If that is okay for you, you can install VPN Unlimited on your Android TV. If not, you can try any of the best VPNs for Android TV.
VPN Unlimited offers four types of subscription plans.
- $9.99 per month.
- $59.99 for one year ($5 per month)
- $99.99 for three years ($2.7 per month)
- $199.99 for a lifetime
All four plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. There is a limited-time offer available for the Lifetime plan. You can get the Lifetime plan for just $99.99. Get any of these subscriptions from the VPN Unlimited website.
VPN Unlimited on Android TV
Keep Solid’s VPN Unlimited is not available for Android TVs and TV Boxes. To get VPN Unlimited on your TV, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install VPN Unlimited on Android TV
To sideload a VPN, you have to install the Downloader app on your Android TV. Downloader is an official app on the Android TV that you can find in the Play Store. It helps you install all the third-party apps like VPN Unlimited on your TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon from the suggestions.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. From the Play Store, install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV to access the VPN Unlimited APK file.
6. Now, go to the Settings menu on your Android TV and choose the Device Preferences option.
7. Next, choose Security & Restrictions feature.
8. Further, click on the Unknown Sources option.
9. Navigate to the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
10. Then, launch the Downloader app on your Android TV.
11. Click on the Allow button to give necessary permissions.
12. Enter the AFTVnews Plugin download URL (browser.aftvnews.com) and install the plugin.
13. Then, enter the VPN Unlimited Android TV APK URL.
14. Click on the Go option to download the APK file for the VPN Unlimited app.
15. Tap the Install button to get the VPN Unlimited app on your TV.
16. Launch the VPN Unlimited app on your TV and connect to any of the available servers to protect your online presence.
Other Supported Devices
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Windows Phone
- Web browsers extensions (Chrome, Edge, Opera, and Firefox)
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no free trial available in VPN Unlimited. You have to pay the subscription to test the services. Then, you can claim the 30-day money-back policy.
With one subscribed VPN Unlimited account, you can use the VPN on five devices.