Unlinked is one of the essential apps on your Android TV. With the Unlinked app on your Android TV, you can install thousands of APK files. By entering the codes, you will get apps and games that are available for your device. In the Unlinked app, you can create your own library and add apps & games to your TV. If you want, you can create more than one personalized profile in the app.
- Unlinked is a free app.
- You can protect the content on the app by creating a password.
- You can have multiple accounts and you can also customize your dashboard.
- You can sort the data and search the content with the help of the search bar.
- You can also access Unlinked on the web browser too.
- The Unlinked app is compatible with the Google Assistant on Android TV.
- All the files are end-to-end encrypted.
Supported Android TVs
- Philips Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AT&T Box
- h96 Max Android TV Box
1. Go to your Android TV home screen.
2. Click on Apps and choose Play Store.
3. With the help of the Search icon, search for the Unlinked app.
4. Click on Install to download the app.
5. Open the Unlinked app on your Android TV.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android TV and search for the Downloader app.
2. Select the Downloader app and click the Install button.
3. Go back to your Android TV Settings and click on Device & Preference.
4. Click on Security & Restriction option.
5. Choose Unknown Sources and enable the Install Unknown Apps toggle for the Downloader app.
6. Then, open the Downloader app and give the necessary permissions.
7. Go to the search bar and enter the AFTVnews plugin download URL (browser.aftvnews.com). Without the plugin, you can’t install APK files on Downloader.
8. Then, enter the URL of the Unlinked APK for Android TV (https://dl.unlinked.link/) and click on GO.
9. Click on Install to download the Unlinked APK.
1. Go to Install Unknown Apps and enable the toggle for the Unliked app.
2. Then, open the Unlinked app and click the Add button.
4. Now, you will get the list of apps available in the code.
5. Choose the app that you want and install it on your Android TV.
Similar to Unlinked, there are few other application managers available for Android TV. They are,
Filelinked on Android TV will give you access to thousands of apps and games. You can install apps and games just by adding the respective codes. The Filelinked codes are updated frequently so that you will get new apps and games.
Applinked is not available on the Play Store. You have to sideload the Applinked app on your Android TV. Applinked works as the best alternative for the Unlinked app. It is the latest file-sharing app that allows Android users to share and manage APK files.
Yes, the Unliked app is legal to use and it is available on the Google Play Store officially.
The best Unlinked code that contains the most number of apps and games is the 51829986 code.