Turner Network television or TNT is one of the most loved American channels from WarnerMedia Studios and Networks. It was first launched back in 1988 and streamed movies in it. Throughout the past years, TNT has upgraded its content and expanded its library. The channel streams a variety of content on different genres including sports, dramas, and movies. The channel is praised for its popular original shows. TNT belongs to a network that hosts other channels like TBS, The CW, Boomerang, CNN, and Cartoon Network. If you love dramas and series, add and stream TNT on Android TV.
We can find a lot of mind-blowing series on the TNT app. The TNT Originals to look forward to: American Race, Animal Kingdom, Shatterbox, Claws, and Snowpiercer. Further, you can enjoy watching sports events like NBA, NHL, MLB, and professional wrestling (All Elite Wrestling) on TNT.
You don’t need any subscription or membership plans with TNT to stream its content. All you need is a TV provider subscription to enjoy streaming TNT on your TV. You can unlock the TNT library by just entering the proper credentials for the TNT channel. Popular TV providers with TNT include AT&T, Spectrum, Comcast XFINITY, DIRECTV, Cox, Dish, Optimum, Suddenlink, Verizon, and more. Also, you can enjoy TNT for free with streaming services like YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, and Sling TV. Furthermore, enjoy some of the popular TNT shows on Amazon Prime as well.
TNT on Android TV
If you love TNT shows, then there is no way you would say no to streaming it on your TV. Add the TNT Android TV app and binge-watch all the episodes of your favorite shows.
TNT Supported Android TVs
Here is a list of Android TV models on which you can stream the TNT app.
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
TNT Supported Android TV Box
Here is a list of Android TV Boxes on which you can stream the TNT app.
- Nvidia Shield TV
- EPSON TV
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box
- AIR TV
How to Install and Watch TNT on Android TV
The TNT app is available in the Play Store of your Android TV. You can install it directly with ease.
1. Launch the home screen and then choose the Apps tab.
2. Open Google Play Store and tap on the Search icon.
3. By using the search bar, type TNT and hit the search icon.
4. Once the search results appear on your screen, click the TNT logo.
5. Further, install the app by clicking on the Install button.
6. Wait for installation to complete.
7. Once the installation ends, launch the TNT app.
8. You will get an activation code on your screen and note it down.
10. Select your device and then enter the activation code.
11. Enter the details of your TV provider. With this, you can activate the TNT app on your
12. Start streaming the TNT app on your TV comfortably.
Alternative Way: Cast TNT on Android TV
You don’t always need to add the TNT app on your TV to stream content from the app. You can cast the iOS/ Android app on your TV from your smartphone.
1. Connect your iOS/ Android device and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the TNT app and sign in to it with the credentials of your TV Provider.
4. On the top-right corner, tap the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, select your Android TV.
6. Finally, play any content on the app on your TV and start streaming it comfortably.
How to Stream TNT Outside the US
TNT app is accessible only inside the US. Those who are living outside the US can’t access the TNT app from the Play Store. In that case, you need to sideload the app with the help of Downloader app.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enable Unknown Sources on Android TV
- Install TNT using Downloader
Step 1: Installing Downloader on Android TV
Downloader will lend you a helping hand in adding any third-party apps on your device.
1. On your Android TV, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon.
3. Using the search bar, search for Downloader offered by AFTV news.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search results and then click on Install.
5. Finally, wait for the download to finish.
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources
Android TV has default settings that prevent the device from installing third-party apps. So, you need to make necessary changes to these settings in favor of the Downloader app.
1. Firstly, launch the Settings menu on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Security & restrictions option and then choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. Finally, enable unknown sources using the toggle for Downloader.
Step 3: Install TNT Using Downloader
Now, your Android TV is all set for adding third-party apps. Follow these steps and get the TNT app on your TV as well.
1. Launch the Downloader app on your TV.
2. Click on the Allow option when prompted.
3. On the URL section of the app, enter the URL for the TNT Android TV Apk from a trusted site.
4. Hit on the Go button and then download the APK file for TNT.
5. Finally, install the TNT app and then login with your TV provider to stream the content.
Other Supported Devices
TNT users can stream the app on multiple devices as given below
- Apple TV
- Android Phones
- Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch TNT on my smart TV?
Yes, if you have a TV Provider subscription, you can enjoy streaming TNT on your TV. You can add the app on your TV or cast it via Chromecast and enjoy it on your TV.
2. Is TNT live stream free?
The TNT app is free to download and stream. You can unlock the TNT library by simply entering the proper credentials of your TV Providers account.
3. Is TNT on Google TV?
Yes, you can add and stream the TNT app on your Google TV as well. Furthermore, you can enjoy it on your Google TV by casting it from the iPhone / Android app.