TeaTV is a free streaming platform where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. It has thousands of movies and TV shows in its content library and is available in different genres like Action, Comedy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and more. The only difference between TeaTV and other streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime is that it is available for free. Unlike other free streaming apps where you get annoying ads, the streaming app has no ads. You can stream the TeaTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Android TV, and more.
Features of TeaTV
- Allows you to stream content from 360p to 1080p HD./
- You can stream all the video content ad-free.
- It supports Chromecast and allows you to cast content from a smartphone to smart TV.
- TeaTV has the Favorites section where you can add your favorite movies and TV shows.
- It allows you to download movies and TV shows and watch them later.
Why Use VPN for TeaTV APK
We recommend you use VPNs when streaming TeaTV. With that, you can not only protect your data and privacy but also remain anonymous when streaming TeaTV. It is also helpful in hiding your IP address and location from any threats. You can also use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and stream the app anywhere in the world. Try using premium VPNs like Bitdefender VPN and Surfshark VPN.
How to Install TeaTV APK on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Click on Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Install.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & Restrictions.
6. Tap on Unknown Sources. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the TeaTV APK for Android TV.
8. Select Go and the APK will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Click on Install and wait for the installation to be over.
10. Launch the TeaTV and start streaming your favorite content on Android TV.
How to Stream TeaTV on Android TV
1. Open the TeaTV app and on the home screen, you will see popular movies and TV shows.
2. You can also select Top Rated, On the Air, or Airing Today and stream the content available in it.
3. Click on the Filter button on the top right side of the screen and choose the Year from which you want to stream the video content.
4. Select the Search and manually search for the specific video title.
6. You can also select Movies or TV Show and stream your favorite video content.
7. Click on HD Releases and stream the content available in HD.
8. Select Live TV and stream the live TV channels that you want.
9. Tap on Category and select the type of content you want to stream.
10. Select Calendar and get to know about the upcoming movies and episodes.
11. Choose the movie or TV show you want to watch and select the Watch Now.
12. Select the type of quality in which you want to stream the content and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
13. Click on Settings and you can change your Language, Download path, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the TeaTV app is only available for Android-based devices like Android TVs, Fire TVs, Google TVs, and smartphones.
No, TeaTV is not safe. Since it is a free streaming app, there might be hidden malware or other threats on the app. So, use a VPN when streaming TeaTV.