If you are looking for an Android TV app to stream live tv channels, movies, and more, RedBox TV Apk is the one you are looking for. It has more than 1000+ TV channels under different categories like Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Music, News, and more. It also has thousands of on-demand content like movies, tv shows, and more from genres like Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Romance, Adventure, and more for free. The only downside of streaming content with RedBox TV is that you will be bombed with a lot of ads.
Features of RedBox TV Apk
- It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- You can integrate external media players like MX Player, VLC, and more
- All the available contents can be streamed in HD and SD qualities.
- It has movies and TV shows from 20 different countries and regions around the world.
- For each media content, you can find subtitles in 10+ languages like English, Arabic, German, Turkish, and more.
Why You Need VPN for RedBox TV Apk
Unlike Netflix, Prime Video, or Disney+, RedBox TV is not a legal app to download. You have to sideload it from an unknown source. Streaming content via these apps is considered illegal in most countries. Hence, it is advisable to use a VPN while streaming on RedBox TV. It will protect your privacy by hiding your real IP address with a fake one. It also helps in accessing the media content that is restricted in your country.
How to Install RedBox TV Apk on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV, and select Apps from the home screen.
2. Navigate to Play Store and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter Downloader and from the search results choose the app.
4. Click on Install to install the app on Android TV.
5. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to go back to the home screen.
6. Go to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Click on Security & Restrictions and select Unknown sources.
8. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toogle, so that your Android TV will allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
9. Now, launch your Downloader app and enter the URL of the RedBox TV apk file on the URL box.
10. Select Go to download the apk file. Click on Install and wait for RedBox TV to install on your TV.
11. Once the installation is over, open the RedBox TV.
12. Select the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android TV.
How to Stream RedBox TV Apk on Android TV
1. Launch your RedBox TV app on the Android TV.
2. On the home screen, select the category or country to find the channel you want to stream.
3. Click on the Search icon on the top right side of the screen and enter the channel or movie name that you want to stream.
4. Select the Settings icon to change the built-in default players to external players, subtitle language, and more.
5. Choose a Channel you want and select the external player on which you like to stream the channel.
6. Click on the Menu bar on the top left side of the screen.
8. Click on Favorites, and you will see all your favorite movies, tv shows, and more.
- TV Time
- Movie Box
Frequently Asked Questions
1. There might be a problem with the RedBox TV app server.
2. Problem with your internet connection.
3. Using an outdated version of RedBox TV.
Yes, the RedBox TV apk is free to download and use on all devices.