Red Bull TV is a global multi-media platform channel that is available for almost all smart devices like TVs, Smartphones, gaming consoles, and TV Boxes. All the content available on Red Bull TV is available in English with optional subtitles and closed captions. You can install the Red Bull TV app on your Android TV and watch all the video content for free.
Red Bull TV Features
- You can see the live sports events in the app for free.
- You can get an ad-free experience with no in-app purchases or surprise paywalls.
- Apart from sports content, you can also watch success stories and documentaries about popular athletes.
- If you have missed the live events, you can watch the replay and highlights whenever you want.
- If you get Red Bull Vault, you can get VIP access to thousands of Red Bull films, shows, and sports movies.
Supported Android TVs
- JVC Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mi Box
How to Install Red Bull TV on Android TV
1. On your Android TV, open Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Red Bull TV app.
3. Select the Red Bull TV app and click on the Install button.
4. Open the Red Bull TV app on your TV.
5. Login with your red Bull account and watch all the video content.
How to Watch Red Bull TV on Android TV via Website
1. Open any web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the Red Bull TV website.
3. Scroll down and explore more shows and sports matches.
4. Login or sign up for Red Bull TV to get personalized recommendations.
5. Play any sports video and watch them on your TV.
How to Cast Red Bull TV on Android TV
1. Install the Red Bull App on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Open the Red Bull TV on your smartphone.
3. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
4. Tap the Cast icon displayed on the top right corner.
5. Choose your Android TV from the Connect to Device menu.
6. Play any video content and it will appear on your Android TV.
7. You can stop casting anytime by clicking the Cast icon again and clicking on the Disconnect option.
These are the different methods to get Red Bull TV on your Android TV. Before downloading the app, make sure that your Android TV is compatible with the app requirements. If not, update your Android TV to meet the requirements.
Yes, the Red Bull TV app is available for free.
Yes, Red Bull TV is available on Xbox consoles.