PureFlix is an interesting media streaming service that lets you ‘Have Faith In Your Entertainment.’ PureFlix streams content that is free from violence and language surprises. In addition, TV series and movies meant for mature audiences have the necessary caution. Also, you can find parental control features in the PureFlix app. Therefore, PureFlix is the best choice if you are searching for a family-friendly app. So, let’s learn how to add and stream PureFlix on Android TV.
- The monthly subscription charge on PureFlix charges you $12.99 per month.
- It comes with a 7-day free trial.
- Annual Subscription charges you $83.99 at $6.94 per month.
- This plan also comes with a 7-day free trial.
PureFlix on Android TV
PureFlix has its version of an app for the Android TV platform. However, we can access PureFlix on more methods.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Stream PureFlix on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a strong internet connection.
2. From the Android TV home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
3. From the Play Store, click on the Search icon.
4. With the help of the on-screen keyboard and the search icon, search for the PureFlix app.
5. Pick up the PureFlix app from the app search suggestions.
6. Click the Install button on the next page and initiate the app download.
7. The PureFlix app will install on your Android TV within a few seconds.
8. Next, launch the PureFlix app after the installation.
9. Enter the login credentials of your PureFlix account.
How to SideLoad PureFlix on Android TV
PureFlix can be accessed easily on your Android TV by sideloading it from a third-party site.
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Turn on the Android TV and launch Google Play Store from the home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader by AFTV news.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon from the search results and click on the Install button.
4. The Downloader app will install on your device within no time.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. From the Android TV home screen, launch the Settings menu.
2. From the Settings menu, go to Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources.
3. Slide the toggle located next to the Downloader app.
Downloading PureFlix on Android TV
1. Open the Downloader app and click on Allow option as soon as a prompt appears.
2. Type in the PureFlix apk URL for Android TV.
3. After entering the URL, click on the Go option and initiate the PureFlix apk download.
4. Once the apk download is finished, run the installed file by tapping on the Install button.
5. Launch the PureFlix app when the installation is finished.
6. Enter the proper credentials to sign in to your PureFlix account.
How to Cast PureFlix on Android TV
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Visit the Google Play Store / App Store and install the PureFlix app on it.
3. Launch the PureFlix app after downloading it.
4. Play any video you like from the app by clicking on the Watch Now button.
5. From the top-right corner of your PureFlix application, click on the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV, and the media will stream on the TV screen.
Related – How to Install and Stream Netflix on Android TV
Other Supported Devices
PureFlix app is also accessible on the following devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Roku TV
- Roku stick
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire Tablet
- Android phone
- Web Browser
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a PureFlix app on a smart TV?
PureFlix app is available on Smart TVs, Fire TVs, and Android TVs.
2. How do I put PureFlix on my smart TV?
You can download the PureFlix app on Android TVs, Fire TVs, LG Smart TVs, and Samsung Smart TVs.
3. What devices support PureFlix?
There are a variety of devices that support the PureFlix app. It includes Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and more.