Picasso or Pika Show is an all-in-one streaming app with video collections from Netflix, Amazon Prime, and more. In the Picasso app, you will get movies and series from almost all genres. Apart from movies and series, you will get live TV channels too. For Android TV, the Picasso app is not available in the Play Store. You have to cast or sideload the app on your Android TV.
- You can watch movies, series, and live TV channels for free.
- You don’t have to sign up for an account. You will get all the video titles without any registration process.
- Video titles in the app are updated frequently.
- Picasso app is compatible with cross-platform support. You can sync the app on both Android smartphones and TVs.
- You can also use external video players like VLC or MX Player on Android TV to stream the video content.
Supported Android TVs
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box S
- Nvidia Shield TV
- AT&T TV
- H96 Android TV Box
How to Sideload Picasso on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. From the search results, click the Downloader app by AFTVnews.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. Also, install the Sideload launcher on Android TV from the Play Store
6. Open the Settings menu on your Android TV.
7. Go to Device Preference followed by Security and Restriction.
8. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
9. Enable the Downloader toggle.
10. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
11. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com). It is the browser plugin that helps to download APK files.
12. Then, enter the Picasso Android TV APK on the search box and hit Go.
13. Download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Tap the Install button.
15. Open the Picasso app and watch all the video titles.
How to Cast Picasso on Android TV
1. Install the Picasso app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Go to the Notification Panel on your smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Android TV.
5. Now, open the Picasso app and play any video content.
6. It will be cast on your Android TV.
Tap the Subtitles icon to get the subtitles. Choose any of the available languages.