Are you still moving from one website to another to stream the latest movies and TV shows? What if I say an app is available for you to stream all the latest shows from different OTT platforms for free? The app is called MovieBox Pro. It is a streaming platform where you can stream Movies, TV shows, Anime, Documentaries, and more. It allows you to stream and download content in high quality. MovieBox Pro has different genres like Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Horror, History, and more to meet the different tastes of users. MovieBox Pro is available on devices like Android, iOS, Android TV, Firestick, and more.
Features of MovieBox Pro
- It gives you descriptions, subtitles, and different languages to stream for each title.
- Easy to use.
- It allows you to stream in high quality.
- You can stream movies and tv shows from different categories.
- It gives you a high-speed download link for easy downloading of content.
- The platform is compatible with almost all streaming devices.
How to Stream MovieBox Pro on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and go to Apps.
2. Navigate to Play Store and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter MovieBox Pro and from the search results choose the app.
4. Click on Install to install the MovieBox Pro app on your Android TV.
5. Launch the MoviBox Pro app.
6. Enjoy streaming the content on your Android TV.
Alternate Method – How to Stream MovieBox Pro on Android TV
If you can’t find the MovieBox Pro app on your Play Store, then try downloading the MovieBox Pro apk file and install it on your Android TV. For this specific purpose, you can use the Downloader app.
1. Launch your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Click on Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results and select Install.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Navigate to Security & Restrictions and click on Unknown sources.
6. Enable the Download app’s toggle so that your TV allows the installation of apks.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the MovieBox Android TV URL.
8. Click on Go and the apk will be downloaded.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation process to be over.
10. Launch the MovieBox Pro app on Android TV and start streaming your favorite content.
1. Movie HD
Movie HD is one of the best apps available to stream Movies and TV shows for free. It has hundreds of on-demand content. It also allows you to download the movies and stream them later. Movie HD is an ad-free streaming platform where you can filter the content by Genre, Year, Rating, Type, and more.
2. Freeflix HQ
Freeflix HQ is a streaming platform that provides video content for free. It also hosts live TV channels, where you can stream sports matches and more. It allows you to stream the movies using external media players like VLC and MX Player. Freeflix HQ provides subtitles in more than 50 languages. You can also watch the latest movies in CAM quality.
Vudu is also one of the popular streaming platforms. Unlike other platforms, Vudu allows you to rent the movies. It also provides thousands of movies for free. You can stream the content in HD quality and with a Dolby Atmos sound system on supported devices. The only problem with Vudu is that it supports ads and this will ruin your streaming experience.
4. Tubi TV
Tubi TV is a free and legal streaming platform. It has more than 50,000+ tiles with different genres like Romance, Drama, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Crime, and more. You can also stream content from different OTT platforms like Paramount, MGM, Lionsgate, and more. Tubi TV allows you to stream the content in HD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, MovieBox Pro is illegal as it streams licensed content for free.
You can download the Moviebox Pro app from the Google Play Store.