Molotov is a complete entertainment package for the users. This includes TV series, movies, documentaries, kid’s shows, sports, and more. The TV series on Molotov not only includes French TV series but also US TV series. Additionally, get access to live TV channels from France on your TV. The channels on Molotov include France 2, France 3, France 5, France O, TV5 Monde, France 24, EuroNews, and more to the list. If you wish, you can replay these channels apart from watching them live. So, let’s add and stream all of this amazing content with Molotov on Android TV.
There are a lot of shows on Molotov that will blow your mind. Some of which include Affaire Conclue, Slam, Monk, Inspecteur Lewis, Crimes, Taken, and Out of Africa. If you want, you can record your favorite series, movies, cartoons, sports, and play them at your convenience. You get a maximum of 500 hours of cloud space on Molotov depending on your subscription.
Molotov Plus costs you 3,99€ per month. However, you get the first month for free without commitment. With the subscription, you will get to
- Watch more than 700 films every year.
- Access as many as 58 channels on your TV.
- You can access the content in HD as well as 4K.
- Additionally, get to stream Molotov on four simultaneous screens.
Molotov on Android TV
The Molotov has its own version of an Android TV app that gives you access to all the live TV channels as well as the on-demand content.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Molotov supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Molotov on Android TV
1. First, turn on your Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. Further, launch the Google Play Store from your home screen.
3. Select the Search icon and type in Molotov to search for the same.
4. Choose the Molotov app from the app suggestions and then click on Install.
5. Once done, click on Open to launch the Molotov app on your TV.
6. Follow the prompts and then log in to your Molotov account.
7. Finally, start streaming your favorite shows and live TV channels on the Molotov app.
Add Molotov on Android TV in the US
Molotov app can’t be accessed in the US and this means that you can’t download the app from the Play Store. So, we need to install it as a third-party app from an unknown source
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Android TV and then launch the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and then type in Downloader by AFTV news in the search bar.
3. Select the Downloader app icon from the app search results and click on the Install button to download the app.
4. Wait for a few minutes so that the app installation is complete.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Open the Settings app from the Android TV home screen.
2. Next, click on the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Further, click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Finally, click on the Downloader app and enable it.
Install Molotov on Android TV Using Downloader
1. First, launch the new Downloader app on your Android TV.
2. Further, click on the Allow option when prompted.
3. Type in the Molotov for Android APK URL in the URL section.
4. Click on the Go option and download the APK file for the Molotov app.
5. Start installing the Molotov APK on your TV.
6. Launch the Molotov app.
7. Stream the anime content.
How to Cast Molotov on Android TV
1. Connect both your Android TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Browse through the app, and play any video you like.
4. Tap the Cast icon that you can see on the app screen.
5. Further, pick your Android TV from the devices list.
6. Within a few minutes, Molotov casts the selected video on your TV.
7. Similarly, watch all your favorite movies and live TV on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
Molotov is supported on multiple devices and you can access it on one of these devices.
- Apple TV (from 4th generation)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Mi TV Stick
- Google Chromecast
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Samsung Smart TV (models from 2016)
- LG Smart TV (LG WebOS 2.0+UHD)
- iPhone (iOS 11 and above)
- Android Smartphone (Android 5 and above)
- Tablet (Android 5 and above)
- Xbox consoles
Related: How to Get Funimation on Android TV
Alternatives for Molotov
Those who aren’t with the features of Molotov can access the following services to fulfill their needs
Frequently Asked Questions
We have the official Molotov app on an Android TV that you can install from the PlayStore.
Molotov has more than fifty live TV channels. This includes France 2, France 3, France 5, France O, TV5 Monde, France 24, EuroNews, and more.
The Molotov Plus costs you 3,99€ per month. This includes a free-month trial without commitment