iQIYI is an on-demand video streaming service that provides Pan-Asian entertainment to viewers all over the world. iQIYI is one of the best streaming services, with over 6 billion hours of content spent on its service each month. iQIYI is also one of the largest services that have the most active users each month, with over 20% of them being premium customers. It has a very rich library of content with categories like movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. All these are in different genres like Action, Comedy, Romance, Horror, Thriller, and more. You can watch all the iQIYI shows on your Android TV by installing the app from the Play Store.
iQIYI follows the freemium model. Meaning you can get limited features for free. But you will get advertisements in the middle and limitations in video quality. For Premium users, all the features will be available in full, like streaming ad-free videos at 1080p.
|Standard Monthly Subscription||$8.99||1080p||2|
|Standard Yearly Subscription||$89.99||1080p||2|
|Premium Monthly Subscription||$9.99||1080p||4|
|Premium Yearly Subscription||$99.99||1080p||4|
iQIYI on Android TV
With an iQIYI Premium account, you can enjoy the streaming service to its fullest on your Android TV. It also has multilingual support meaning you can set the user interface to your own language and at the same time stream the videos with the subtitles in the language you want. It has languages like English, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, and more.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- EPSON TV
- AirTV Player
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- DIRECTV Stream
How to Install iQIYI on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and make sure that it is connected to the internet.
2. Go to the Apps section and select Play Store.
3. Click on the Search bar and enter iQIYI.
4. From the search results, choose the iQIYI app.
5. Select Install to install the app on your TV.
6. Once the installation is done, open the iQIYI app.
7. Select Sign In and enter your iQIYI account details.
8. You can now stream your videos on Android TV.
How to Access iQIYI on Android TV Using a Web Browser
1. Open your Android TV and launch any web browser.
2. Enter iQIYI on the search bar and choose the iQIYI official website.
3. Select the Profile icon on the top right side of the screen and click on Login.
4. Choose the method you want to sign in and follow the on-screen instruction to finish the sign-in process.
5. Now, enjoy streaming iQIYI on TV.
How to Cast iQIYI on Android TV
1. Connect your Android TV and Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the iQIYI app and sign in using your account.
4. Select the video you want to watch and click on the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV and click on OK.
6. The video that you are streaming will be cast to Android TV.
7. Enjoy watching the video on your TV.
How to Sideload iQIYI Apk on Android TV
For those who can’t find iQIYI on Android TV, you can consider sideloading the app on Android TV using the iQIYI apk file.
1. Install Downloader on your Android TV using the Play Store.
2. After installing Downloader, go to Settings > Device Preferences > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources > Downloader > Turn the toggle.
3. Open the Downloader app. Select the URL box and enter the iQIYI Android TV apk URL.
4. Click on Go. The file will be downloaded on your Android TV.
5. Install the app. After the installation is done, open the iQIYI app.
6. Enter your account details and start streaming the app on Android TV.
In case the app is not working, close the app and install a VPN. Now, launch the VPN and check if the app is working.
Other Supported Devices
iQIYI is also available on these devices:
- Android Phones
- Web browsers
- Google TV
- LG Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You just need to install the iQIYI app and log in with your iQIYI account.
Yes, iQIYI is safe to use.