IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is a streaming service that offers varieties of movies and TV programs. IPTV services are of two types. One, you can get a subscription from the IPTV providers and stream their content. Two, you can install IPTV media player apps and stream other IPTV providers’ content. IPTV Smarters falls under the second category. You can stream any of the IPTV providers’ content with the IPTV Smarters app on your Android TV.
IPTV Smarters app doesn’t provide any video content. To use the IPTV Smarters app, you need to have a subscription from any of the IPTV providers.
- New attractive layout with 4K quality streaming.
- Buffer free streaming and compatible with most devices.
- It supports EPG (TV Program guide).
- The video player is equipped with Dynamic Language Switching and PiP (Picture-in-Picture) mode.
- You can also add more than one user to the video player.
- You can cast the app from your smartphone to TV.
IPTV Smarters on Android TV
IPTV Smarters is available on the Play Store but not for Android Smart TVs. To install the IPTV Smarters on Android TV, you need to install the Downloader app and sideload the app on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- DirecTV Box
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Sideload IPTV Smarters on Android TV
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android Smart TV.
2. On the search bar, search for the Downloader app.
3. Then, click on Install to get the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
Note: To access APK files on Android TV, you have to install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV.
4. After installation, go back to the Android TV Settings page.
5. Click on the Device & Preferences option and choose Securities and Restrictions.
6. Choose the Unknown apps and enable the toggle button for the Downloader app.
7. Go to the Search bar and enter the AFTVnews Plugin download URL (browser.aftvnews.com). You cannot install any apk files on Downloader without this plugin.
8. Enter the IPTV Smarters Android TV APK URL.
9. Hit the Go button to download the IPTV Smarters Pro APK on your Android TV.
10. Then, click on Install to download the IPTV Smarters app.
How to Use IPTV Smarters on Android TV
1. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android Smart TV.
2. Allow the app to access your device.
3. Click on the Add New User button.
4. Now, you will see two options. Load Your Playlist or File/URL and Login with Xtream Codes API.
5. Based on your IPTV subscription, choose any one of the options.
6. After the login, you can watch your favorite IPTV channels on your Android TV.
How to Cast IPTV Smarters on Android TV
1. On your Android smartphone, install the IPTV Smarters app from the Play Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the IPTV Smarters app and sign in with your IPTV subscription.
4. Play any video content and tap the Cast icon.
5. On the list of devices, choose the Android TV.
6. Now, the video content from the IPTV Smarters app will appear on your TV.
IPTV is legal as long as the provides holds the licenses for the video content it offers. If there is any video content that doesn’t have a streaming license, it is illegal.
Based on your IPTV providers, you will get live TV and on-demand content. Some IPTV providers only offer live TV channels. Some will offer only the on-demand content.