Hallmark Channel is a popular American television channel from Crown Media Holdings. It was launched as the Faith and Values Channel in 1992. Later, it was renamed as Hallmark Channel in 2001. The channel focuses on content for families, including television movies and series. Also, Hallmark Channel supports both English as well as Spanish. The original movies on Hallmark target families with their inspirational and holiday-themed content. So, let’s find out more about the Hallmark Channel and add it to an Android TV.
The Hallmark Channel is popular for its holiday-themed movies for Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Valentine’s Day. For this Christmas season, enjoy movies including A Royal Queen’s Christmas, Sister Swap, ‘Tis the Season to be Merry, Christmas CEO, and more. Therefore, start your Countdown to Christmas with the Hallmark Channel.
- You can get a Hallmark subscription at $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
- The Hallmark Channel is also supported on streaming services like Frndly TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV Stream, Philo, and Vidgo.
- Also, watch Hallmark Channel shows on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Vudu, and Google Play.
Hallmark Channel on Android TV
It is easy to access the Hallmark Channel on your Android TV from the Google Play Store. Now, enjoy watching popular movies and TV shows on your device.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV Stream Box
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Hallmark Channel on Android TV
Since we have an official Hallmark Channel app on your TV, it is easy to add it to your TV. Follow these instructions to add Hallmark Channel to your Android TV.
1. Launch your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Next, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Further, click on the Search icon.
4. Type down on the search bar and search for the Hallmark Movies Now app.
5. Choose the Hallmark Movies Now app from among your search results.
6. Further, click on the Install button and start downloading the app.
7. Wait for the download to finish and open the Hallmark Movies Now app.
8. Next, click on Sign In and register your account.
9. Using any web browser, go to the Hallmark Tv activation website.
10. Further, type in the Activation Code and activate your account.
11. Finally, start streaming the shows from the Hallmark Channel on your TV.
Alternative Method: Cast Hallmark Channel on Android TV
If you wish, you can cast the Hallmark Movies Now app on your TV from Android and iOS devices. Follow these instructions to access the Hallmark Channel app on your TV.
1. Connect your Android Smart TV and casting device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the Hallmark Movies Now app and Log In to your account.
4. You can see the Cast icon on top of the screen. Click on this icon to enable casting.
5. Further, choose your Android TV from the list that appears on your screen.
6. Finally, play your favorite movies and series on Hallmark Movies Now app and enjoy watching them on TV.
Other Supported Devices
Following is a list of other devices that support the Hallmark Channel.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Google Chromecast
- Google TV
- Blue-ray players
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Android TV have Hallmark Channel?
Yes, you can download the Hallmark Movies now channel on your Android TV and enjoy its content.
2. How can I watch Hallmark Channel on my smart TV?
The Hallmark app is supported on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV.
3. Is the Hallmark TV app free?
If you have a Tv Provider subscription, Hallmark Channel is free for you. If not, get a Hallmark subscription at $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.