Free streaming sites are very helpful when you don’t want to spend money on paid streaming services. GoStream is one such site that you use to watch movies on your Android TV or any other device for free. For each title, it offers a trailer, summary, cast, and IMDB ratings. The movies are arranged based on genres like Romance, War, Fantasy, Mystery, and more so that users can easily find the film they want to stream. It is easy to use and has an attractive user interface.
GoStream – Major Highlights
- GoStream has extensive movies in its content library.
- All the available movies can be streamed in different video qualities based on your internet connection speed.
- GoStream also has download support. Hence, you can save your favorite movie/show to for offline streaming.
- Unlike other streaming sites, one can stream on GoStream without any ads.
- You don’t need any registration or subscription to stream movies on this site.
- GoStream is compatible with all the devices which had browser and internet connection support.
Use VPN for GoStream
GoStream is a streaming website that streams pirated content in some countries. This is why you need a VPN when accessing these types of sites. VPN creates a private network that can protect your data and privacy. It also hides your IP address from hackers, ISPs, and others, so that you can remain anonymous when streaming the content. Since GoStream is an illegal website, it might be blocked in some countries. So you can use VPN to unblock these geo-restrictions. The premium and best VPNs that you can install on Android TV are
How to Stream GoStream on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and go to the Apps section.
2. Launch the VPN that you’ve installed and connect it to the server.
3. Open Play Store and search for the Downloader app.
4. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select the Install button.
5. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to go back to the home screen.
6. Navigate to Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Select Security & Restrictions and click on Unknown sources.
8. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that your device allows the installation of third-party browsers from unknown sources.
9. Open the downloader app and enter the URL of the Silk browser.
10. Click on Go and the apk file will download on your TV.
11. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
12. Launch the Silk browser on Android TV and enter the official website on GoStream on the URL bar.
13. The home screen will appear on the TV. Select and play the content you want.
14. Enjoy streaming the content on your Android TV.
How to Cast GoStream on Android TV
1. Make sure you connect the Android TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Smartphone, go to Settings and click on Connection & Sharing.
3. Click on Cast and choose your Android TV from the list of devices.
4. Select Allow when it asks permission to cast from your Android device.
5. Now, the Android device screen will be cast to Android TV.
6. Open the web browser and open the GoStream website.
7. Play the content you want and enjoy watching it on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no GoStream app available for any device.
GoStream is a pirated website dedicated to streaming movies.