GLWiZ TV is an IPTV service that offers live TV programs and on-demand content. In the GLWiZ app, you will get worldwide content. It also provides content in multiple languages like Persian, Arabic, Turkish, and Kurdish. For Android TV and Android TV Box, you can get the GLWiZ app in three different ways. The GLWiZ app was once available on the Play Store. But, it was removed from the Play Store. Now, the app is available only on the App Store for iPhones and iPads.
GLWiZ TV Features
- GLWiZ app includes 1,000+ live TV channels and 50,000+ radio stations.
- You can record the videos that are streamed on this app.
- You can also download the video content and view it offline anytime.
- Your streaming library can be customized and you can make your watchlist.
- Apart from the streaming app, you can also get the GLBOX set-top box.
GLWiZ offers three types of subscriptions.
- $11.95 per month.
- $63.50 for six months.
- $115.00 per year.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- DIRECTV Box
- Mi Box
- Ematic Android TV Box
How to Watch GLWiZ TV on Android TV Using Website
1. Open the web browser on your Android TV.
2. Go to the official website of GLWiZ TV (https://www.glwiz.com/).
3. Click the Register button and sign up for an account.
4. Go through the on-screen instructions and complete the signup process.
5. Then, click on the Watch Now option. You will get the list of live TV channels.
6. Choose the channel and stream them on your Android TV.
How to Sideload GLWiZ TV on Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. From the search results, click on the Downloader by AFTVnews.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
5. Using the same steps, also install Sideload Launcher on Android TV. This app will help you to access sideloaded APK files.
6. Now, open the Settings page on your Android TV.
7. Go to the Device Preference option.
8. Choose the Security & Restrictions option and select the Unknown Sources feature.
9. Enable the Downloader app’s toggle.
10. Now, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
11. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
12. Then, enter the GLWiZ Android TV APK URL on the search box and click Go.
13. Download the APK file and click on the Install button.
14. Open the GLWiZ app and sign in with your account.
15. Watch all the IPTV content on your Android TV.
How to Cast GLWiZ TV on Android TV
1. Download and install the GLWiZ TV APK on your Android Smartphone from any of the Play Store clone websites.
2. On your smartphone, tap the Screen Cast or Screen Mirroring icon from the Notification Panel.
3. Now, your smartphone will scan for the available casting devices.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Android TV.
5. After pairing, play any video content from the GLWiZ app. It will appear on your Android TV.
These are the three possible ways to watch IPTV videos from the GLWiZ platform. As the app is not available on the Play Store, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV.
GLWiZ box is an IPTV set-top box used to stream IPTV content.
To cancel the GLWiZ subscription, you can call customer support at 1-800-236-2026 or email them at [email protected]