Flixtor is a wonderful platform to access thousands of movies and TV shows for free. It is a web-based streaming platform. Flixtor brings media content in different categories such as action, comedy, sci-fi, horror, entertainment, and many more. The platform lets you enjoy the media content in HD quality. Every week the library is being updated with new content. As Flixtor is a web-based service, you can access it with web browsers on your Android TV.
The website’s interface is very user-friendly and intuitive to use. It lets you search for the content quickly by release date, popularity, genre, and more. You don’t need an account to stream from the website and it is completely free to stream the media content.
Flixtor on Android TV
There is no app available for Flixtor. The only way that you can use to access Flixtor on Android TV is by using a web browser.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Stream Flixtor on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and connect the TV to the WiFi network.
2. Launch the web browser that you have installed on your Android TV.
3. Go to Flixtor’s official website on the browser.
4. Now, you can start watching your favorite movies or TV shows from Flixtor on Android TV.
How to Cast Flixtor on Android TV
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV under the same WiFi connection.
2. Navigate to the Notification Panel and choose the Smart View option.
3. Choose your Android TV name from the list of available devices.
4. Open the web browser on your smartphone.
5. Visit the Flixtor website and select the movie that you want to watch.
6. Play the movie and enjoy streaming it on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Flixtor is completely safe to use as it has an official website and the content available is legal to watch.