EZVIZ is an app specially designed to make our life secure. The app works with all the EZVIZ security series like NVRs, DVRs, and cloud cameras. Also, you can easily access and manage your other smart home devices. This app works remotely and you can access it from anywhere at any time. Moreover, you get full access to devices with TV and control them. EZVIZ ensures you the safety you wish to have in your house, business, and other places. In the following section, let’s access the EZVIZ app on an Android TV.
EZVIZ has a lot of cool features that will leave you impressed. For instance, you can get High-Definition live streams of your security camera at any time. Also, by turning the infrared light on, you can get security videos in the night time too.
|Plans||Monthly Subscription||Annual Subscription|
EZVIZ on Android TV
EZVIZ doesn’t have its version of an app on the Android TV platform. So, you can’t access the app on your Android TV. You have to sideload the EZVIZ app on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart T
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- DIRECTV STREAM
How to Add EZVIZ on Android TV
As we have discussed before, there is no stand-alone EZVIZ app on the Android TV platform. So, we need to sideload the app on an Android TV from a trusted third-party source.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling Unknown Sources
- Downloading EZVIZ using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
First and foremost, we need to install an app called Downloader on Android TV. With Downloader, you can sideload third-party apps on your TV.
1. Firstly, turn on your Android TV and connect to the internet.
2. Click on the Apps tap and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Next, click on the Search icon and type in Downloader by AFTV news.
4. Pick up the Downloader app from the suggestions and click on the Install button.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Settings of your Android TV from its home screen.
2. On the menu, click on the Security & Restrictions option.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
4. Finally, select the Downloader app.
5. Turn on the Unknown Sources for the Downloader app.
Installing EZVIZ using Downloader
1. Launch the new Downloader app on your Android TV.
2. Select the Allow option when a prompt appears on your screen.
3. Enter the EZVIZ Android TV APK URL in the search bar.
4. Then, click on the Go button.
5. Click the Install button to get the EZVIZ app on your TV.
7. Launch the EZVIZ app and watch all the CCTV footage on your Android TV.
Other Devices that Support EZVIZ
The following devices support EZVIZ.
- Android smartphones
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no official EZVIZ app available for Smart TV. But, you can sideload the EZVIZ app on Android Smart TVs.
Yes, you can control the EZVIZ smart device with Alexa voice commands.