Crossy Road is a much-loved arcade video game developed by Hipster Whale. Even though the game was released in 2014, people love the game to date. This game was developed with the concept of an old joke that goes, ‘Why did the chicken cross the road?’ In the Crossy road game, you need to move your character across a collection of obstacles to the possible distance without dying. The obstacles include rivers, train tracks, busy roads, and others. The main character is a chicken, while you can choose other characters. Let’s install and play Crossy Road on Android TV.
Apart from roads, you can play the Crossy Road game in space if you choose your character as an Astronaut. To unlock the characters on Crossy Road, you need coins or green tokens. Green tokens can be won by ranking on the leaderboard or by watching ads. Also, it has secret characters that you can play with.
Crossy Road on Android TV
Crossy Road has its version of the app tailored for your Android TV. So, you can install the app on your TV just like any supported app.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Crossy Road on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and then connect it to the internet.
2. Next, select the Apps tab and then launch the Google Play Store.
3. Further, click on the Search icon.
4. Type down on the search bar and then search for the Crossy Road app.
5. Select the Crossy Road app from your search results.
6. Click on the Install button and then start downloading the app.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then open the Crossy Road game.
8. On the bottom-right corner, move to the Up Arrow.
9. Further, select the controller icon and this will connect to your Google Play Games profile.
10. Now, the Play Games banner appears.
11. Start the game and play with your favorite characters.
Note: You need to sync your account if you have been using the game on your Android phones. Only then, you can access all of your saved data and characters on your TV.
Other devices that support Crossy Road
Let’s find out all the devices that support Crossy Road in them.
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Windows phones
- Windows PCs (version 8.1 and 10)
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google TV
Related: How to Get RetroArch on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you get Crossy Road on Android TV?
The Crossy Road app can be downloaded from the Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Is Crossy Road on Play Store?
Yes, Crossy Road is available on the Play Store for Android smartphones and TVs.