CONtv is an OTT streaming service that produces on-demand videos from popular comics. CONtv is free, but if you want to have an ad-free experience and access all the features, you have to buy the subscription plan. The subscription plan costs $6.99 per month. You can install the CONtv app is available for Android TV and Android TV Box from the Play Store.
Apart from installing the CONtv app, you can also use the website to stream all the video content. For Android TV, you can use any of the web browsers to access the CONtv website.
- The registration process is not mandatory.
- The app has an easy-to-use interface.
- You will get comics from almost all genres.
- All the videos are available in 720p and 1080p.
- Subtitles are available in multi-language.
Supported Android TVs
- Sharp Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Stream
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Sky Stream
- Mi Box
- Ematic Android TV Box
How to Install CONtv on Android TV
1. On your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Search for the CONtv app.
3. Select the app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Android Smart TV.
5. After the installation process gets completed, launch the app.
6. Watch all the anime content on your Android TV.
How to Watch CONtv on Android TV via Website
1. Open a web browser like Google Chrome on your Android TV.
2. Then, go to the official website of CONtv (https://www.contv.com/).
3. Sign up for a new account if you want.
4. Now, you will get all the video content.
5. Click on the Hamburger option to see various options inside the menu. The menu contains various types of genres.
6. Click on Watch to see the video content on your Android TV.
7. Tap on the Save button to add the videos to your favorite list.
How to Sideload CONtv on Android TV
You can consider this sideloading process if you cannot find the app on the Google Play Store. To start the sideloading process, you have to download an application called Downloader on Android TV. After installing the downloader app, you have to install a plugin called as AFTVnews plugin. That plugin helps the user to download various apk files and applications on Android TV.
1. On your Android TV, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app.
4. Tap the Install button.
5. Open Android TV Settings.
6. On the Settings page, go to the Device Preferences option.
7. Then, click on Security and Restriction option.
8. In the Install Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader toggle.
9. After that, open the Downloader app.
10. Click the Search bar and enter the AFTVnews plugin URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
11. Then, enter the of CONtv Android TV APK URL on the search box and click on Go.
12. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
13. Open the CONtv app and watch all the video content.
No, CONtv is not included with Amazon Prime on Android TV. However, you can get a 7-day free trial.
Yes, the comic platform consists of ads. If you want an ad-free experience, buy the VIP premium for $6.99 per month.