CkayTV APK is a free streaming app and it offers content from popular streaming apps like Netflix, HBO Max, and Hulu. By installing the CkayTV, you can stream all the popular movies and shows for free. In addition to that, you can stream live channels too. It has thousands of movies, TV shows, and more in its content library. Let’s see how to install the Ckay TV apk on your Android TV.
Features of CkayTV APK
- CkayTV supports a huge number of television channels.
- This app is free from subscription and you don’t require any signup process.
- New channels and video content are added every week.
- Buffering issues are never reported on CkayTV.
- It does not require rooting Android phones.
- It is a bookmark channel with reliability and security.
VPN for CkayTV APK
CkayTV is a third-party app and so it is considered illegal. So use a VPN to protect your personal information. If you face any problems with using CkayTV, you cannot talk to any officials of this app. To prevent this, we can use a VPN. More number of VPNs are available in the market for free of cost and also for premium. You can download some of the best-rated VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
CkayTV APK on Android TV via Downloader
To download CkayTV APK on Android TV, you have to sideload the APK file using the Downloader app.
How to Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Then, open the Play Store and enter Downloader in the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and install it on your Android TV.
4. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
5. Click on Device Preference and choose Security & Restrictions option.
6. Select the Unknown Sources and click on the Downloader app and enable the toggle.
7. This step will allow you to install unknown apps from third-party installation tools.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter as CkayTV APK for Android URL on the search box.
9. Click on Go and the app will be downloaded on your Android TV. Then, click on Install.
10. Wait for the installation process to complete and open the CkayTV app.
11. Finally, choose the content that you want to enjoy streaming on your Android TV.
How to Cast CkayTV APK to Android TV
1. Connect your smartphone and your Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. On your smartphone, select Settings and click on Security.
3. Under Device Administration, enable Unknown Sources.
4. Then, return to your home screen and open any web browser.
5. Search for CkayTV and open a trusted website.
6. Click on Download to download the APK file on your phone.
7. Double click on the APK file and select Install to install the CkayTV to your smartphone.
8. After installing, open the CkayTV app.
9. Select the Cast icon on the top right corner of the screen. If there is no Cast icon, go to the Notification Centre and tap the Cast icon.
10. Choose your Android TV from the available devices.
11. On your Android TV, select Allow if it asks for permission.
12. Now, the content on your screen will be cast to Android TV.
13. Finally, select the content and start streaming it on your Android TV.
ShowBox provides limited video content. Using the ShowBox, you can get the on-demand content that is streaming one day before the streaming platforms. ShowBox is a light weighted app compared to other apps.
Cyberflix TV is one of the best alternatives for CkayTV APK. You can watch live channels from multiple countries like USA, UK, and Canada. To get the Cyberflix TV app, you need to sideload the apk file using the Downloader app.
Tea TV is a content-rich streaming app that is available for free. You can get both live and on-demand content on Tea TV. The content is updated every week. It has more than three links for buffer-free streaming.
It is simple and easy to use the CKay TV app.
Using the Downloader app, you can get the Ckay TV Mod apk on your Android TV.