Are you looking for a cleaning app that you can use to clean and free up space on Android TV? CCleaner is the one you are looking for. CCleaner is one of the best Android TV apps available to remove unwanted things on TV. You can use this app to remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system, and improve your device security using the in-built antivirus. It also allows you to check your TV’s CPU, RAM, and other things.
Features of CCleaner
- Performance Optimizer – It helps you freeze unnecessary activities in the background and boosts your CPU’s performance.
- Health Check – The new Health Check feature analyzes your device and recommends quick fixes, updates, and much more to make the device more secure.
- 1-Click Updates All Your Software – Using outdated apps may cause problems for your device. By using this feature, you can update all the apps available on the device.
- Safer Browsing – It helps you block advertisements on TV and automatically erases your history and cookies so that you can remain anonymous.
- Fewer Errors & Crashes – With the help of the registry cleaner feature, you can clear errors and broken settings and make your device more stable.
How to Install CCleaner on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Go to Play Store and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter CCleaner and choose the app from the search results.
4. Select Install to install the app on your Android TV.
5. Once the installation is over, open the CCleaner app.
6. You can now clean your junk files, optimize your TV storage space, and more on Android TV.
Sideload CCleaner on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Select Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and click on Install to get the app.
4. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Click on Security & Restrictions and select Unknown sources.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the CCleaner apk.
9. Click on Go, and the apk will be downloaded on your Android TV.
10. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
11. Launch the CCleaner app and use the app to clean your Android TV.
Alternatives for CCleaner
- Macube Cleaner
- Outbyte PC Repair
- Avast Cleanup
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two plans available for CCleaner: Pro costs $23.96, and Pro Plus costs $35.96.
Yes, there is a CCleaner apk file available for Android TV.
Yes, CCleaner is available on the Play Store.