Buffstream is a platform that is specially designed for sports fans. You can access Bufferstreams on its website or by using its APK file. On the Buffstreams platform, you can watch popular sports events like Soccer, Rugby, NBA, MMA, and more. The platform is available for free. Let’s see how to stream all the Buffstreams sports content on your Android TV and Android TV Box.
- The contents in the Buffstreams are updated frequently.
- All the videos available on the platform are streamed in HD quality.
- Almost all the sports content is available on the platform.
- Both the website and app are equipped with a built-in Search option.
- You can access the platform in most countries without any geo-restrictions.
Supported Android TVs
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- AT&T TV
- H96 Android TV Box
How to Watch Buffstreams on Android TV: Using Website
1. Open any web browser on your Android TV.
2. Type the Buffstreams website and search for it.
3. You will get the Buffstream homepage.
4. Choose the sport to get the available matches.
5. Pick any of the matches and watch them on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Buffstreams on Android TV
1. From your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store.
2. Using the search tool, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app and tap the Install button.
4. Open your Android TV Settings menu.
5. Go to Device Preference >> Security Restrictions.
6. From the Install Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com). Without that Plugin, you cannot install any APKs and apps on the Downloader app.
9. Then, enter the Buffstreams Android TV APK URL on the search box and click the Go button.
10. When you find the app, click on Install.
11. Open the Buffstreams app and watch all the sports content.
If you have any buffering issues with the Buffstreams app, you can use any of its alternatives.
- ATDHE Streams
ATDHE Streams is a different platform from all the online websites that stream sports matches. In the ATDHE Streams, you can watch more than 250 sports video title. It is free to access and the users won’t need to pay a single penny.
SportLemon is a streaming site that provides access to various live sports matches. This site is also free. The unique thing about SportLemon is that you will get more than one link to manage the high user count. For on-demand content, you will get 4-5 streaming links.
Buffstreams is legal to use. However, as a precautionary measure, you can connect to VPNs on your Android TV.