If you are the biggest fan of streaming live TV shows and movies on your Android TV, then Binge is the must-have app for your Android TV. Most of the popular streaming apps like Hulu and HBO Max are available only in the USA. If you want to access video content from those apps in Australia, you can use the Binge app. Binge app is available in Australia, delivering all the popular shows like Euphoria, PAW Patrol, Modern Family, and more. You can install the Binge app on your Android TV from version 7.0 and above.
- With the Binge app, you can stream upto 3000+ exclusive live content.
- By using one Binge subscription, you can add up to five profiles.
- The app is compatible with Cast support.
- You can add your favorite content to the My List option and watch them later.
- You can also enable the Parental Lock on Android TV to restrict certain content for your kids.
There are three types of subscription plans available on the Binge app.
- Binge Basic – $10 per month. You will get SD video quality with only one device access.
- Binge Standard – $14 per month. You will get HD video quality with two devices access.
- Binge Premium –$18 per month. You will get HD video quality with upto 4 device access.
All three plans come with a 14-day free trial period. There is no content restriction in the plans. Every plan will offer all teh video content without any limitations.
Supported Android TVs
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield
- Mi Box
- AT&T TV
How to Install Binge for Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store on Android TV.
2. Search for the Binge app using the Search icon.
3. After that, click on the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
4. Then, open the Binge app on your Android TV.
5. Sign in with your subscribed Binge account and stream the video content.
How to Watch Binge on Android Using Website
1. Open any web browser on Android TV
2. Go to the official website of Binge on Android TV.
3. Sign in to your Binge account by clicking on the Sign In button.
4. Browse through the video content and stream your favorite one.
How to Sideload Binge for Android TV
To sideload apps on Android TV, you must install the Downloader app and the Sideload Launcher on Android TV. You can sideload an application or an APK file that you cannot find on the Google Play Store. This process is the same as installing, but the steps might differ. The Downloader app enables your Android TV to download various applications and APK files from third-party and unknown websites.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on Downloader by AFTVnews from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. Using the same steps, install the SideLoad Launcher on Android TV to access the sideloaded apps.
6. Then, open the Android TV Settings page and go to the Device Preference option.
7. Then, select the Security & Restriction option.
8. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
9. From the Install Unknown Apps section, enable the Downloader app’s toggle.
10. Now, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
11. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browsers.aftvnews.com). This plugin is used to download APK files on the Downloader app.
12. Then, enter the Binge Android TV APK URL on the search box and hit Go.
13. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
14. Then, open the Binge for Android TV app and stream your favorite content.
The three different ways to install the Binge app for Android TV are explained in brief. Choose the method that is convenient for you and enjoy streaming. Before installing the Binge app, make sure that your Android TV meets the requirements. If not, try updating the Android TV to its latest firmware.
You can stream up to four devices simultaneously at a time.
You can share your Binge account with up to five profiles per subscription.