Are you searching for the best place to find workouts to stay healthy and fit? If so, you must know all about Beachbody On Demand service. It offers workout videos and nutrition programs to maintain a healthy life always. You will find thousands of workout videos on the Beachbody app, and the workouts are available only for 30 minutes or less. Further, you can also do the workouts with no or minimal equipment. It also lets you download the videos to watch offline. Beachbody On Demand is compatible with different platforms. If you have an Android TV, you can install Beachbody On Demand easily on the device.
Beachbody On Demand offers different types of membership. The plan starts from $39 to $160. It comes with a user-friendly interface to access the videos easily.
Beachbody On Demand on Android TV
Beachbody On Demand has its app available for download on Android TV. Unlike other apps, you can install it easily from the Google Play Store.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Insignia Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- EPSON TV
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- Mi Box
- AIR TV
How to Install Beachbody On Demand on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and press the Home or Menu button on the Android TV remote.
2. Make sure you have connected your Android TV to the internet connection.
3. Click on the Apps tab from the home screen.
4. Open the Play Store and tap the Search icon from the home screen.
5. Browse for Beachbody On Demand app using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the app from the search results.
7. On the next screen, click on Install to install Beachbody On Demand on Android TV.
8. After the installation, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Beachbody On Demand on Android TV
1. Launch the Beachbody On Demand on Android TV and tap the Activate with Code option on the screen.
2. Now, you will see an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Visit the Beachbody activation site (www.beachbodyondemand.com/activate) on your PC or mobile.
4. Sign in with your Beachbody On Demand account credentials.
5. Provide the Activation Code and click on the Activate button.
6. Wait for the activation to complete.
7. Now, you can watch the workout videos on your Android TV.
How to Cast Beachbody On Demand to Android TV
Beachbody On Demand has native support for Chromecast. So alternatively, you can cast the videos to Android TV quickly from your smartphone. Connect your Android TV and smartphone under the same network connection and follow the steps below.
2. Launch the Beachbody On Demand app and log in to your account.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the top right corner of the screen.
4. Choose your Android TV name from the list you get.
5. Now, play any workout video, and it will play on your Android TV.
Other Supported Devices
- Apple TV
Related – How to Stream Zwift Videos on Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Beachbody On Demand is available for Android TV officially.
If your smart TV runs on Android TV OS, you can download the app directly on your smart TV.
Beachbody On Demand is not available for LG Smart TV. So, you can cast the app from your smartphone to Android TV.