Apollo TV is a popular on-demand video streaming app that brings various media content to watch. The interface of the app is very user-friendly. Moreover, Apollo TV is completely free to use. It also includes kids-oriented content to watch. Further, the app provides content from more than 50 popular channels. You will get personalized recommendations from the app. It lets you watch the content in high quality. Apollo TV is updated with new content frequently, so you always have something new to watch. Unfortunately, Apollo TV is not available on any official App Store. So you have to sideload the Apollo TV apk file on your Android devices from trusted sources.
- You can watch all types of media content from one place as the app is integrated with Real Debrid, IMDB, Trakt TV, and more.
- The app has offline support so that you can download the movies and shows to stream without the internet.
- It provides subtitles for all the content to understand the content better.
- Apart from on-demand videos, you can stream live TV channels within the app.
- It is entirely free and doesn’t play any commercials while streaming.
Why You Need VPN
VPN gives security over the entirety of your internet-based activities. It gives you online security and privacy by creating a virtual IP address for your browsing activities. If someone tries to track your browsing activities, it will show a different IP address making it difficult for them to trace your location. It also helps the users play the media content geo-restricted in their location. Some of the best VPNs that you can try on Android TV are:
How to Install Apollo TV Apk on Android Smart TV / Android TV Box
1. Switch on your Android TV and hover to the Apps section.
2. Launch the Play Store and tap the Search icon from the top right corner.
3. Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the results.
4. Click Install to get Downloader on Android TV.
5. You must enable unknown source access on your Android TV to install the apk file. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to Settings >> Device Preferences.
- Tap on Security & Restrictions and choose Unknown Sources.
- Select the Downloader and flip the toggle next to it.
7. Launch the Downloader app, provide the URL of the Apollo TV apk file and tap the Go button.
6. Now, the apk file will be downloaded, and click Install to install the Apollo TV apk on Android TV.
7. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
8. Finally, browse for the content and play it on your Android TV.
Alternative Way – Cast Apollo TV to Android TV
Apollo TV is Chromecast compatible, so that you can cast the app from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Make sure to connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same network connection.
2. On your Android smartphone, download and install the Apollo TV apk.
3. Launch the app and tap the Cast icon located in the top-right corner.
4. Choose your Android TV from the list of devices available.
5. Now, play any content and start enjoying it on your Android TV.
Alternatives for Apollo TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can simultaneously use up to 10 devices to stream from the Apollo TV app.
The only way to install Apollo TV on Android TV Box is by sideloading the apk file from trusted third-party sources.