Generally, the Play Store on Android TV has all the required apps. However, we may find certain apps that aren’t available in the store. Now, it is possible to download them with the Apktime app. It is an unofficial app store that helps you download any third-party app on any Android device. It supports Android-based devices, and you can install it on smartphones, tablets, and Smart TV/Box. On Apktime, you can find all apps in a single place instead of searching and downloading the apk files from the internet. Apktime comes with various categories of apps like movies, sports, entertainment, news, music, utilities, cartoon, Kodi forks, etc.,
Features of Apktime
- You can use the app completely for free without any sign-in process.
- ApkTime apk comes with a great stock of apps.
- You can download the apps faster and without any hassle on your device.
- Easily search apps and find your favorite in a short time.
- Every app contains descriptions with detailed images, features, and reviews.
- The apps in this store are lightweight and don’t require more storage space.
- It is completely an ad-free application.
Why You Need VPN for Apktime
Since Apktime is not an unofficial app store, there are chances of a security breach on your devices. Therefore, you must use a VPN while downloading and installing apps from Apktime. Using a VPN enables you to hide your IP address with a virtual IP address, guarding your data and keeping you secure from hackers. You can install a VPN on your Android TV and explore the Apktime app without fear.
How to Sideload Apktime Apk on Android TV
1. Select Google Play Store in the Apps section of your Android TV.
2. Enter Downloader in the search box and click on the Search icon.
3. Choose Downloader from the search results and Install.
4. Next, go through the Settings → Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
5. Select Install Unknown Sources and enable the Downloader.
6. Open Downloader and enter Apktime apk URL.
7. Click on Go.
8. ApkTime file will download on your TV. After downloading the file, select Install.
9. Launch the app once the installation completes. You can browse the apps in the Apktime app store and install the desired app on your Android TV.
How to Use Apktime to Install Apps on Android TV
1. Launch the app on your Android TV. You can see a list of categories.
2. You can select the Search icon on the top right corner and search for your desired app.
3. Choose a category and see a list of apps under it.
4. Each app comes with a description, and select the download option under it.
5. Once it is downloaded, install it.
6. Select Open after the installation gets over.
Alternatives for ApkTime
Aptoide – Aptoide is the best and free app store similar to Apktime. This app store provides features such as Trust badges, downgrading to the lower version, and more. In addition, it provides a sync option where you can use the app on different devices. It has more than thousands of apps and is used by many users.
Filelinked – Filelinked is an unofficial app store where you can download and install a collection of free third-party apps using the Filelinked codes. Each numerical code is comprised of a specific number of apps in different categories.
Applinked – Applinked is also an alternative to Apktime. It can also be used as a file-sharing app. It is a free app; you don’t require any sign-in process. The app allows you to host any apk files without any charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apktime is an unofficial app store with a huge collection of third-party apps. As these third-party apps are officially available on Google Play Store, you can use Apktime to install apps on your Android TV.
You can download Apktime on your Android TV by sideloading using the Downloader app.